Monthly Food Challenge
It's a new year, so we're changing things up a little bit.
Starting in January, a three month premium membership* will be randomly drawn from the members that participate in the challenge.
This also means that we will be extra picky with those that do not follow the rules. Theme of the month
The theme in this Valentine's month would be the ever dynamic and attractive treat: cupcakes
Your cupcakes can be in any flavors, any frosting and any toppings.
Make your work special with different decorations --- they can be a bitten cake or even a cup-cake pop!
Feel free to make whatever you want as long as the items are primarily made of clay and that they fit the food context.
Hope you have a loving and creative month!
*Congratulate to oanna-a-contragosto
for winning our prize last month!
Remember everyone who participate will have a chance to win a three month premium membership Inspirations
We have lots of tutorials
in our gallery that might be helpful for your project.
The challenge closes on February 28th 2013 and the 3 month sub winner will be drawn randomly from the members that have participated in the challenge.
**If any of these rules are ignored, you will be disqualified from winning the prize**
- Participants have to be members of #semi-sweeties
- Submissions must be entirely made by you
- Only new work is accepted
- Items must be primarily made of clay
- Unlimited submissions as long as it fits the theme
- You must write somewhere in the artist comment box that this is an entry for #semi-sweeties' monthly challenge +add a link to this journal.
- Submit entries into the "Monthly Food Challenge" folder.
the team at #semi-sweeties